Families are encouraged to visit the school for a tour of the campus and talk with our admission staff. Appointments can be made by contacting the school administration.
Please note that all COVID precautions are taken on school premises to ensure the safety of our visitors and staff.
Application and Required Documents
Interested parents have the option to either apply online by filling in this Application Form or apply in person at the school by obtaining the application pack from the reception desk.
Parents are kindly requested to complete their child’s admission folder as defined by the Saudi Ministry of Education (MoE) for registration approval, in order for the student to join the class. The parents would need to submit the required documents listed below, either by attaching soft copies in the online application form, or by physically submitting the documents at the school.
Required registration documents:
A. Identification Documents
- Three recent student passport-size photographs
- Copy of renewed passports of student, mother, and father (expiration page)
- Copy of student birth certificate
- Copy of student vaccination card
- ID card as follows:
- Saudi and GCC students:
- Copy of Saudi family card (front and back sides)
- Non-Saudi student and mother is Saudi: copy of mother’s Saudi ID card + student’s valid resident permit (Iqama)
- Gulf Country Citizen (GCC) student: country citizenship ID
- Non-Saudi students:
- Copy of renewed resident permit (Iqama) of student, mother, and father plus expiry date from Absher (for student)
- Sponsor’s letter from the parent/guardian’s workplace
B. Academic Documents (for students transferring from another school)
- Applying to lower than Grade 1 and in the exemption age: KG report card with relevant conditions
- Original school reports for all levels from Grade 1 till current grade
- Required attestations on the last report card, as follows:
- Previous school in Riyadh:
- From a different curriculum, embassy, or community school: previous school must attest from the MoE
- National school: the parent/guardian must attest from the MoE (Exams & Registration)
- Financial clearance from previous school (not national)
- “Noor System” print-out to validate current grade level and transfer to our school
- Previous school in another city in KSA:
- Previous school must attest from the MoE
- “Noor System” print-out to validate current grade and transfer to our school
- Previous school outside KSA (abroad):
- Last certificate attested from the Saudi Embassy and MoE in previous country
- Equivalence letter from the Saudi MoE
4. Student joining midyear: In addition to attestation on the last report card, midyear report card must be attested
For the Saudi MoE specifics and contact details, please refer to the administration.
Once the application is received, our Admissions Office schedules an appointment with the parents for a school presentation and/or tour.
There is no application deadline, but it is recommended that the admission process be initiated early on. Applications are accepted but place offers are granted based on spaces available throughout the school year. Please note that there is a joining fee due to initiate the admission process and cover administrative costs.
Admission decisions are made after careful evaluation of the candidates. Results of diagnostic testing and previous school records are considered on a case-by-case basis. Additional criteria for admission include motivation, social and emotional development, willingness to work hard, and the ability of AIS–Al-Sulaimaniah to accommodate the needs of the candidate.
Please note that, in order to complete the registration, the above-mentioned documents should be presented upon initiation of the admission process in support of the application. A final admission decision cannot be made without this information.
Once accepted and the required fees paid, a place for the student is reserved.