The admission process is intended to be personal and informative for all prospective families.
Families are encouraged to visit the school for a tour of the campus and talk with our admission staff. Appointments can be made by contacting us via E-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application and Required Documents
There is no application deadline, but it is recommended that the admission process be initiated early on. Applications are accepted on a space availability basis throughout the school year. Please note that there is a joining fee due to initiate the admission process and cover administrative costs.
Parents are kindly requested to complete their child’s file as defined by the Saudi Ministry of Education (MoE) for registration approval, in order for the student to join the class. Please note that students with an incomplete file will not be able to join classes for that academic year and will not be officially registered in the “Noor System.”
Along with the student application form, you will be asked to provide us with the following documents:
A. Identification Documents
- Three recent student passport-size photographs
- Copy of renewed passports of student, mother, and father (expiration page)
- Copy of student birth certificate
- Copy of student vaccination card
- ID card as follows:
Saudi and GCC students:
Copy of Saudi family card (front and back sides)
Non-Saudi student and mother is Saudi: copy of mother’s Saudi ID card + student’s valid resident permit (Iqama)
Gulf Country Citizen (GCC) student: country citizenship ID
Copy of renewed resident permit (Iqama) of student, mother, and father plus expiry date from Absher (for student)
Sponsor’s letter from the parent/guardian’s workplace
B. Academic Documents (for students transferring from another school)
- Applying to lower than Grade 1 and in the exemption age: KG report card with relevant conditions
- Original school reports for all levels from Grade 1 till current grade.
- Required attestations on the last report card, as follows:
Previous school in Riyadh:
- From a different curriculum, embassy, or community school: previous school must attest from the MoE
- National school: the parent/guardian must attest from the MoE (Exams & Registration)
- Financial clearance from previous school (not national)
- “Noor System” print-out to validate current grade level and transfer to our school
Previous school in another city in KSA:
- Previous school must attest from the MoE
- “Noor System” print-out to validate current grade and transfer to our school.
Previous school outside KSA (abroad):
- Last certificate attested from the Saudi Embassy and MoE in previous country
- Equivalence letter from the Saudi MoE
- Student joining midyear: In addition to attestation on the last report card, midyear report card must be attested
Students applying to enter Grade 1 and above sit for diagnostic tests as part of the admission process. Upon completion, the diagnostic tests are marked and a decision upon placement is made by the school.
Appointments for diagnostic testing can be made via E-mail at email@example.com or by calling +966 (0)11 4738555.
Admission decisions are made after careful evaluation of the candidates. Results of diagnostic testing and previous school records are considered on a case-by-case basis. Additional criteria for admission include motivation, social and emotional development, willingness to work hard, and the ability of AIS–Al-Sulaimaniah to accommodate the needs of the candidate.
Please note that, in order to complete the registration, the above mentioned documents should be presented upon initiation of the admission process in support of the application. A final admission decision cannot be made without this information.
Once accepted and the required fees are paid, a place for the student is reserved.